DescriptionBe a part of a team, drivers of provider self-service adoption through education and promotion of electronic transactions on Availity.com secure provider portals, EDI, IVR, etc. Collaborate cross functionally with other business partners to improve the provider experience via the use of technology and data. Your focus will be on building, extracting and analyzing provider transactional data including both manual and electronic transactions that will be utilized to identify opportunities for driving provider behavior and also process improvements.
Do you love to solve complex problems and work in a fast paced environment? If so, then this role may be for you.
The Senior Data and Reporting Professional integrates data from multiple sources to produce requested or required data elements. Programs and maintains report forms and formats, information dashboards, data generators, canned reports and other end-user information portals or resources. May create specifications for reports based on business requests. Begins to influence department’s strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of technical experience in data reporting
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills including ability to link pivots to external data sources, creating pivot tables and summarizing data into reports and dashboards
- Advanced Microsoft Access skills including ability to link to external data sources, pass-through queries, data structure and relationship design.
- Strong skills/experience with SQL
- Experience with tools such as Tableau and Qlik for creating data visualizations
- Experience working with big and complex data sets within large organizations and/or the analysis of healthcare data
- Proficiency in verbal and written communication to senior and executive leadership
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Advanced Degree in a quantitative discipline, such as Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Experience in a system analytics and/or data warehousing environment
- Experience in HIPAA X12 transactions; Claims Submission, Claims Status, Eligibility & Benefits and Referrals & Authorization.
- SharePoint knowledge
- Knowledge of provider office processes and experience working in the provider space
Scheduled Weekly Hours40