DescriptionThe Senior Data Manager supports all aspects of configuration control, data management, and deficiency reporting. The Senior Data Manager work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
The Senior Data Manager supports implementation of government and industry policies for requirements management, document management, change management, production and delivery, and configuration management of the performance, functional, and physical baselines. Acquires, validates, stores, protects, and processes required data to ensure the accessibility, reliability, and timeliness of the data for its users. Develops and executes architectures, policies, practices and procedures that properly manage the full data lifecycle needs of an enterprise. Begins to influence department’s strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Statistics or similar field
ETL Tools Intermediate to Expert level – SSIS/Informatica/Spark (Critical)
Reporting Tools – SSRS/Tableau intermediate to Expert level (Critical)
SQL Server/ Oracle DB – Coding Language proficiency is a must – T-SQL and PL/SQL (Critical)
- 5+ years of technical experience
- Experience taking complex data and making it more accessible, understandable and usable for leaders to derive insights
- Experience with reporting and creating metrics for management
- Master's degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering and/or related field
Hadoop Knowledge – Query Language and ETL
CRM Data knowledge
Internal Humana Data Working Knowledge
- Healthcare or managed care experience
- Experience with data extraction and analysis technologies such as SAS, SPSS, QlickView, Hadoop, SQL or similar tools
Scheduled Weekly Hours40