Community Options, Inc. is a national non-profit agency providing services to individuals with disabilities in 11 states.
The Senior Day Habilitation Coordinator uses best practices and technology within a community based residential setting to teach people with developmental disabilities how to acquire the physical, intellectual, emotional and social skills needed to live as independently as possible. This position is based out of Brooklyn, NY.
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- 3+ years’ experience in Residential, Home Community Based Service or related healthcare field.
- Understanding and commitment to community-based support for persons with disabilities.
- Valid Driver's License
- Acts as supervisor in the absence of the Day Habilitation Coordinator
- Maintains and completes daily budgets as well as preparing daily allowances for each individual, each day.
- Monitors and maintains Vehicle Maintenance.
- Updates and maintains current goal plans, following the review of case notes.
- Review daily/monthly case notes from Sr. CSS, to maintain compliance and accurate Medicaid billings prior to giving to Day Program Coordinator.
- Ensure bus passes are renewed as needed.
- Ensure that updated binder information is renewed, purged and filed.
- Updates habilitation plans per New York State regulation and Community Option policy.
- Attends ISP meetings and six-month reviews, as necessary.
- May perform the duties of Community Support Staff as necessary, in accordance with current staffing needs.
- Maintains inventory of program items.
- May assist with daily/weekly/monthly schedule.
- May transport individuals in own vehicle, as well as in company vans and buses.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Work will take place in the community and in the homes.
- Insurance Options (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Holidays—Including a Birthday Holiday
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Incentive & Discount Programs
- 403b Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Exceptional Career Growth Opportunities
If interested, please click Apply Now or send resume to: Resumes-BR@comop.org
Please Visit Our Website to Complete an Online Application!
Community Options is an Equal Opportunity Employer