Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
As a Senior Desktop Support Technician - Corpus Christi, TX you will work as a part of a dynamic team involved with providing technical support and issue resolution to internal and external customers which may include users of all types and skill levels. Responsibilities may also include security access processing, ID tracking, maintenance of reporting logs, password reset assistance, PC hardware/software inventory checks and stocking of spare parts as well as more advanced troubleshooting and supportPrimary Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot corporate applications with the use of a Knowledge Base and assign issues to the appropriate support group as needed
- Follow all escalation procedures according to service level agreement
- Use remote control tool to assist end users when needed
- Provide an accurate record of each call-in incident management tracking tool
- Demonstrate a depth and breadth of knowledge/skills in own area and is often able to apply these outside of own function
- Act as a technical resource to others to resolve problems, issues, errors or related
- Anticipate customer needs and proactively identifies solutions
- Plan, prioritize, organize and complete work to meet established objectives
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the Healthcare industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keyword: Technical Support, Desktop Support, Corpus Christi, TX, Optum, PC operating systems, Windows 7, remote tools, ticket tracking, Tier 2 support, Tier 3 support, TCP/IP, LAN, WAN