Do you want to work FULL-TIME in the Nashville, TN area? Do you want great benefits working for a rapidly growing national healthcare organization? Then join our team!
We are seeking Senior Level Direct Support Professionals (DSP), Caregivers, Direct Care Staff, Home Health Aides– fantastic opportunity for professional growth, while making a difference!
Starting Rate: $10.25/hour
We provide PAID training! Minimum Requirements to become a Senior Direct Support Professional -->
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Valid Driver’s License
- I9 Identification (Social Security Card, Passport, etc.)
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Minimum 1 year of experience in the role of Direct Support Professional or related field.
Responsibilities of a Senior Direct Support Professional -->
- Assist individuals with disabilities with their daily living and independence skills/personal care (may include grooming, bathing, feeding).
- Utilize Person Centered Plans to assess an individual's needs.
- Administer medication(s) and complete appropriate documentation.
- Accompany individuals to and from appointments and activities.
- Foster a meaningful relationship between the individuals and their community.
- Accurately complete all in-house documentation and maintain case notes.
- Assist in the development of a weekly schedule for each consumer to maximize their time spent in the community.
- May act as supervisor in the absence of the Manager.
Why Community Options? -->
- Competitive Insurance Options (Medical, Dental, Vision).
- Paid Holidays—Including a Birthday Holiday!
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Employee Incentive & Discount Programs.
- 403b Retirement Plan.
- Exceptional Career Growth Opportunities.
- Great coworkers/team that support you!
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our friendly staff at the Nashville office!
Phone Number: 615-885-1099
Click “Apply Now” to send us your resume, complete our online application, or send your resume to "email@example.com" - we look forward to having you join our team!
Community Options is an Equal Opportunity Employer