- Work with the EL Development Partners to select interior design firms and procure interior design services as needed.
- Work with EL Development Project Teams, including third party consultants, to promote and administer EL Interior Design Guidelines across the communities.
- Provide guidance, attend meetings and review drawings as required ensuring project adherence to corporate standards and guidelines for new and existing communities.
- Keep current with industry trends regarding, finishes, furnishing and design themes. Integrate information into design standards and project reviews as required.
Establish regionally based interior design programmatic concepts for new developments and existing community life-cycle including but not limited to product specifications and product cost guidelines.
- Establish furniture budgets for new buildings in developing communities and major repositioning projects.
- Liaison to Procurement Services to support project management and national accounts to support product Standardization.
Willing to travel up to 50%
Bachelors in Interior Design or equivalent. NCIDQ Certification or equivalent preferred.
Minimum 15 years’ experience in contracting and managing project teams and/or third party consultants.