Be part of something daring and bold and help rewrite the history of UnitedHealth Group!
We're changing the landscape of health care with people like you, who really know how to get down to business. When you join us at UnitedHealth Group as a Business Analyst, you will use your sharp business skills to assist in creating, controlling and improving business processes. You will solve complex problems as you serve as a resource to others on your elite team. You will create process design, project implementation, diagnose process improvement opportunities and develop solutions. You will also provide quality reporting, analysis, audits, and develop plans and programs to support continuous quality improvement. You'll be in the driver's seat on vital projects that have strategic importance to our mission of helping people live healthier lives. You'll be doing your life's best work. (sm)
Use your sharp business skills to assist in end-to-end business process activities by creating, controlling and improving business processes. You will create process design, project implementation, diagnose process improvement opportunities, and develop solutions. You will also provide quality reporting, analysis, audits, and develop plans and programs to support continuous quality improvement using a variety of applicable tools. You won't be any ordinary Business Analyst. Your high performance approach will power innovation, impacting the lives of millions.
If you live within a commutable distance to our Greenville, SC location, you’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges.
- Design and develop projects in Doc1 and Data validation languages
- Strong proofing capabilities
- Create documents such as EOBs, PRAs, letters, and checks based on business requirements
- Store documents in Cold Storage and send feedback files
- Test end to end solution Membership Growth
- Support C&S Operational Letter Development and Execution
- Responsible for end-to-end business process activities - creating, controlling and improving software development processes
- Participates in process design and project implementation teams in process improvement activities
- Responsible for quality reporting, analysis and audits and for developing plans and programs to support continuous quality improvement using applicable tools
- May assist in the creation, implementation, and evaluation of Total Quality Management (TQM) programs
- May direct design, facilitation, training and evaluation of TQM incentive programs and may oversee quality improvement projects and teams
Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience
3+ years of experience in gathering and writing business and / or system requirements and business / finance analysis
3+ years of experience with PC based software programs and automated database management systems (Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
3+ years of experience with documenting processes and practices, often in accepted project methodology artifacts, while effectively prioritizing multiple tasks, priorities, projects, and deadlines
4+ years of experience with Doc1 or a Document Generation Language
3+ years of experience working with and understanding the EOB process
1+ years of experience with MS Project, SharePoint, and Visio
Previous experience with SQL
3+ years of experience in the managed care industry
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Business, Systems, software, SQL, managed care, Doc1, EOB process, Telecommute, Greenville, SC