DescriptionThe Senior Enterprise Architect translates business needs into technical systems solutions and architectural roadmaps. The Senior Enterprise Architect work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
The Senior Enterprise Architect integrates hardware, software and network interfaces to form a system. Recommends products that will evolve the organization's technical infrastructure. Provides leadership in developing the organization's technical and architectural staff. Begins to influence department’s strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
Humana is seeking an Enterprise Architect to play a key role in defining, planning, implementing and managing existing and emerging technologies in our Enterprise Technology Management team under Enterprise Architecture department. The Enterprise Architect will work with stakeholders, both leadership and subject matter experts, to understand and build a holistic view of the enterprise’s strategy, processes, information, and information technology assets, and then uses that context to define an enterprise-wide IT architecture that will meet current and future needs in an efficient, sustainable, agile, and adaptable manner. The Enterprise Architect also defines and refines enterprise technology standards, roadmaps, modules, and tools for the enterprise, and partners with business and IT leaders and architects to provide direction and architectural strategy advice on complex and dynamic issues.
- Align IT architecture technology strategy and frameworks to enable the company's business strategy and goals, by providing guidance and building consensus among and across stakeholders.
- Facilitate growth of enterprise technology assets. Review current infrastructure, identify gaps and help building resiliency, work on capacity management.
- Lead team and efforts to achieve scalability and performance of core technology assets and enterprise services - identify, evolve approaches, build monitoring - alerting and usage / performance / logging tools and
- Facilitate architecture reviews - participate, review, collaborate, provide signoff's, identify and address concerns. Guide team and partners in alternate options and risk mitigation.
- Facilitate Technology Lifecycle management. Proactively planning for technology obsolescence, planned deprecation of systems or system components that are beyond useful life.
- Strategic evaluation and adoption of modern and emerging technologies. Lead and facilitate building enterprise integration systems, reference apps, and major enterprise wide architectural initiatives.
- Working across all architect roles within the enterprise including solution and domain architect(s) to provide a consensus-based enterprise solutions that are scalable, adaptable, and in synchronization with ever-changing business needs.
- Provide thought leadership in identifying industry trends in the domain of Enterprise Integration and Technology Management and driving toward evaluation of those trends for Humana fit.
- Manage risk of information and IT assets through appropriate standards and security policies.
- Ability to partner within and across teams to manage existing enterprise assets.
- Technical Experience with:
- IBM Integration Bus (IIB),
- Web Services – REST, SOAP
- API management platforms – any API platform experience (apigee, MuleSoft, IBM API Connect etc.,)
- Familiarity with MQ, ODM
- Familiarity with NoSQL, MongoDB and other modern data stores.
- Crafting enterprise-wide strategies for enabling delivery teams with technologies and capabilities
- Experience architecting information management technology solutions inclusive of modern data / cloud technologies and platforms
- Strong communication skills for creating and sharing presentations to multiple levels of audiences of stakeholders – i.e. senior executives in business and IT, architects, developers, etc.
- Strong technical knowledge and hands-on experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience with enabling enterprise adoption of cloud-based managed services
- Healthcare domain knowledge.
Scheduled Weekly Hours40