DescriptionHumana’s Process Transformation Office partners with business sponsors to lead cross-functional initiatives to improve end-to-end processes, build organizational capabilities, and accelerate impact across the enterprise. Working to develop and maintain end-to-end process views for key cross functional/organizational processes as well as track and monitor the status of key processes, this team delivers best practice frameworks and tools to solve the company’s most pressing issues and challenges. These can include key focus areas of member/provider experience, productivity/growth, associate capabilities, and operating risk. The team reports directly to the Enterprise Vice President, Process Transformation Office.
As a Senior Enterprise Transformation Professional, you will work on process improvement initiatives. In addition, you will work with cross-functional teams to further the development of company-wide processes.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work as part of a project team to deliver results within a set timetable; assist in leading work stream initiatives/sub projects
- Apply the PTO methodology and coach others on application
- Lead application/development of tools and capabilities for projects and project teams
- Build repeatable, scalable solutions
- Capture process metrics and monitors process maturity
- Identify gaps and develop improvements
- Identify short & long term impacts both qualitatively and quantitatively
The successful candidate has worked on process improvement teams and has an understanding of multiple improvement methodologies. He/she must be comfortable with ambiguity and have the ability to work collaboratively with business areas in identifying problems and coaching project teams in solving problems. He/she also will be effective at working on multiple deliverables simultaneously and possess keen change management skills. Additional skills and competencies include:
- Accountability: Meets established expectations and takes responsibility for achieving results; encourages others to do the same.
- Customer Focus: Connects meaningfully with customers to build emotional engagement and customer advocacy. Simplifies complexity and integrates internal efforts to deliver an optimal customer experience.
- Collaborates: Engages others by gathering multiple views and being open to diverse perspectives, focusing on a shared purpose that puts Humana's overall success first.
- Executes for Results: Effectively leverages resources to create exceptional outcomes, embraces change, and constructively removes barriers and manages constraints
- Bachelor's Degree
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Visio (or similar process mapping tool), and statistical software packages
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication and presentation skills; demonstrated ability to interact with leaders and stakeholders
- Six Sigma / Lean or similar process improvement experience with experience in applying a variety of process improvement tools; Six Sigma Black Belt achieved within 1 year in role on PTO team
- Ability to perform qualitative and quantitative statistical analysis
- Proficient in data and root cause analysis
- Passion for people development and demonstrated leadership success
- At least eight years of work experience, 5+ years process related
- Master’s Degree
- Six Sigma/Lean or similar process improvement certification
- Strong business acumen
- Problem Solver
- Understanding and application of multiple improvement methodologies
- You will report to a Director
Scheduled Weekly Hours40