DescriptionThe Senior Enterprise Transformation Professional plans, performs and implements process improvement initiatives such as Lean or Six Sigma. The Senior Enterprise Transformation Professional work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
The Senior Enterprise Transformation Professional diagrams and evaluates existing processes. Develops metrics that provide data for process measurement, and identifies indicators for future improvement opportunities. Collects data to determine root cause of problems. Measures performance against process requirements. Aligns improvement to performance shortfalls. Provides consultation on the use of re-engineering techniques to improve process performance and product quality. May deliver presentations and training courses including measurement, analysis, improvement and control. Surveys and analyzes best practices for techniques and processes. Performs cost and benefit analyses. Begins to influence department’s strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments. This role will specifically interact with Health and Clinical processes which entails dealing with clinicians and operators who are making a difference in member health outcomes.
- Bachelor's Degree, 5+ years experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Visio (or similar process mapping tool), and statistical software packages
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication and presentation skills; demonstrated ability to interact with leaders and stakeholders
- Six Sigma / Lean or similar process improvement experience with experience in applying a variety of process improvement tools (Six Sigma Black Belt achieved within 1 year in role on PTO team )
- Business value orientation (financial acumen), ability to perform qualitative and quantitative statistical analysis
- Proficient in data and root cause analysis
- Master’s Degree
- Six Sigma/Lean or similar process improvement certification
- Health outcomes understanding, experience analyzing clinical data
- Prior project management experience
- Demonstrated ability to interact with senior leadership
- Possess the ability to analyze large data sets into impactful recommendations
Scheduled Weekly Hours40