- Provide scalable solutions for handling large data volumes (Terabytes of data)
- Gather and analyze business requirements and convert them to design specifications, unit test plans, and troubleshoot client issues
- Develop, enhance, and integrate Data Warehouses/Data Marts and Business Intelligence Solutions
- Accountability in deliverables with the ability to work independently
- Maintaining the data warehousing environment as part of a rotational production support role
- Contribute to strategic projects, ETL design and architecture, performance tuning activities, etc.
- Responsible for supporting the architecture and design of the data warehouse, data marts and BI reports which will support various data initiatives.
- Perform and own data analysis during development and report findings to the team.
- Involved in production support activities as needed.
- Engage within a scrum team and actively contribute to the team on a daily basis.
- Understand and follow our internal change management process.
- Be a part of and contribute to ETL code reviews with the goal of ensuring standardization, best practices, consistency, and quality.
- Provide ETL design, development and unit testing estimations based on business
- Develop design specifications, unit test plans, and troubleshoot client issues.
- Work with a diverse project team with an emphasis on repeatable processes and technical documentation
Bachelor’s degree or higher
Informatica expertise with an emphasis on working with a diverse set of sources and targets, implementing auditing, error trapping/tracking, reusability and restartablilty, and the ability to troubleshoot and performance tune Informatica mappings, sessions and workflows
5+ years’ PL/SQL or T-SQL experience
5 + year’s ETL and Database tuning experience
5 + years’ experience with Data Warehousing principles with hands on experience with slowly changing dimensions and fact tables
Detailed work ethics around analysis and coding practices
Provide scalable solutions for handling large data volumes (Terabytes of data)
Develop design specifications, unit test plans, and troubleshoot client issues
Accountability in deliverables with the ability to work independently - required
Excellent communications and collaboration skills
Ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines
Informatica PowerExchange CDC experience on Oracle, DB2, and Mainframe
Exadata, Teradata, or Netezza Appliance database expertise
Experience working in an Agile Methodology environment