Energize your career with one of Healthcare’s fastest growing companies.
You dream of a great career with a great company – where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world’s leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum – a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 6 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their healthcare needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation & Performance.
If you want to achieve more in your mission of health care, you have to be really smart about the business of health care. Challenge yourself, your peers and our industry by shaping what health care looks like and doing your life's best work.
Positions in this function are responsible for any of the following areas: facilities planning and coordination (including building services and building engineering), security, drivers, building operations (electrical, mechanical, alarms and monitors), equipment setup / maintenance / repair, and warehousing operations. This function may also include HVAC Technicians requiring certifications as well as Data Center Technicians and Engineers.
- Analyzes and investigates
- Provides explanations and interpretations within area of expertise
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher) in Engineering or High School Diploma / GED with 5+ years of related work experience in a similar role
- 2+ years of experience with maintenance troubleshooting using PLC tool and data sets
- 3+ years of experience leading a team
- 5+ years of experience in the repair, troubleshooting, and maintenance of an automated manufacturing or distribution line
- 5+ years with electromechanical maintenance experience within industrial, manufacturing, or automated fulfillment center industries
- 1+ years of experience with 3-phase 480 volts industrial electrical systems, electrical wiring, electrical conduit and motor control circuits
- 1+ years of experience programming and debugging PLC controlled automation
- Ability to work 5:00 am - 3:30 pm Monday through Friday
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher) in Industrial, Electrical, or Mechanical
- 7+ years of experience with electromechanical maintenance experience within industrial, manufacturing, or automated fulfillment center industries
- Work experience with CMMS eMaint CMMS
- Training in Mechanical or Electronic Systems such as: Automated Pharmacy System, Automation, TwinCat, Programmable Logic Controllers, Robotics, and Conveying System
- Further Vocational Technical training in mechanical or electronic systems
- Experience with Automated Conveyor Lines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Should have strong leadership abilities
- Must be a self-starter
OptumRx is an empowering place for people with the flexibility to help create change. Innovation is part of the job description. And passion for improving the lives of our customers is a motivating factor in everything we do.
If you're ready to talk about groundbreaking interactions, let's talk about what happens when a firm that touches millions of lives decides to gather results from millions of prescriptions every month and analyze their impact. Let's talk about smart, motivated teams. Let's talk about more effective and affordable healthcare solutions. This is caring. This is great chemistry. This is the way to make a difference. We're doing all this, and more, through a greater dedication to our shared values of integrity, compassion, relationships, innovation and performance. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.