- Develop, perform and manage the analyses of business and financial metrics as well as performance measures
- Develop and maintain financial reports to clearly communicate actual results, forecasted performance; and variances to plan, forecast and budget
- Work closely with the business to develop, recommend and establish strategies, plans and processes to improve profitability and cost efficiencies
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of financial and/or accounting experience
- Proficient in MS Excel and other MS Office products (Word, PowerPoint)
- MBA or CPA
- Experience with Hyperion Essbase, Planning and PeopleSoft Financials
As a Fortune 6 company, UnitedHealth Group has resources like nowhere else. That means we have what it takes to shape the future of health care. Make a difference as we make change happen and do your life's best work.(sm)
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: analyst, finance, reporting, analysis, financial, metrics, forecasting, budgeting, Excel, accounting, planning, trends, variance