Bed Bath & Beyond’s Store Finance team supports multiple concepts. The team works in a fast paced environment and focuses on process improvement while finding opportunities to strengthen the P&L. As part of this team, you will have the opportunity to be involved in all aspects of the business and work across all functions to improve our company.
Bed Bath & Beyond, Inc. is looking for an experienced, energetic, and ambitious Senior Financial Analyst to join our Financial Planning & Analysis Team. In this highly dynamic and fast-paced environment, the Senior Financial Analyst will create advanced in-depth analyses, data visualization and reports to support many operational areas within the company. They must have strong analytical skills with a focus on ROI analyses, and the ability to determine financial savings opportunities by processing a large amount of data (often more than 1 million rows of data). This position reports to the Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis.
- Lead critical financial processes (comprehensive reporting, Business Intelligence dashboard building and ROI analysis) for the Bed Bath and Baby Concepts.
- Data gathering based on business inquiries
- Process data, and conduct analyses to help drive profitability in the business using MS Access or MS Excel
- Prepare ad-hoc reporting for management to define and evaluate overall profitability and making recommendations for improvement.
Our general requirements and core competencies include:
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Financial Engineering or Accounting
- 2-5 years of business experience in Financial Planning & Analysis
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications required – Advanced Excel, Excel Macro and VBA, Advanced Access; Knowledge of Lawson Accounting systems desired
- Ability to use MS Power BI, DAX Language, Tableau and SQL preferred, but not required
- Must be able to define requirements, identify data sources, process a large amount of data efficiently, create reporting, and manage the delivery of a wide range of financial analyses
- Must be willing to learn new tools, utilize tools to improve current reporting processes or to provide brand new perspectives, and continually strive to improve overall contributions to the department
- Stellar communication skills (oral, written, and numerical) and ability to effectively communicate to all levels of the organization
- Confidence to effectively multi-task projects and prioritize
- Extreme attention to detail and a positive attitude.
- Must be self-motivated, dedicated, with supreme organizational skills
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.