DescriptionThe Senior Financial Analytics Professional Software Medicare Advantage Actuarial Infrastructure Development and Support (MAAIDS) manages data to support and influence decisions on day-to-day operations, strategic planning and specific business performance issues. The Senior Financial Analytics Professional work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
The Senior Financial Analytics Professional collates, models, interprets and analyzes data in order to identify, explain, influence variances and trends. Explains variances and trends and enhances modeling techniques. May possess financial or actuarial background. Begins to influence department’s strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
- Develop processes, databases, and logic supporting the actuarial forecast of Medicare Advantage business
- Ensure reasonableness of inputs and outputs of the forecasting process
- Work with complex data from various sources.
- Document processes, methodologies, and implement best practices.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5 years technical experience
- Experience in compiling, modeling, interpreting and analyzing data in order to identify, explain, influence variances and trends
- Must be able to explain variances and trends and enhance modeling techniques
- Experience working with moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Master's Degree
- Financial or actuarial background
- Project Management Certification
Scheduled Weekly Hours40