Here, you'll help attract, lead, support and reward our most valuable asset: our high caliber people. Here, you're expected and empowered to be your best, to grow and to develop your skills. Be prepared to move quickly, to engage proactively, and to think strategically. Join us and help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.(sm) As a Senior HRIS Business Analyst, we are looking for someone to play a key role in working with our Talent Acquisition team to support our Taleo Applicant Tracking System and other integrated talent systems. This role will provide support & maintenance as well as deliver enhancements and new functionality. Primary Responsibilities:
- Manage business requests for Taleo updates end to end; including requirements gathering, solution identification, functional design documentation, system testing, managing end user acceptance testing, implementation, communication and support
- Support Taleo system upgrades and releases including reviewing Taleo release notes regarding new functionality, system testing and executing on the communication plan for vendors, candidates, and internal users
- Monitor and support integrations between Taleo and other key Talent systems
- Document process improvements and functionality in a format that can easily be used by internal users
- Support Taleo users with ongoing maintenance of Taleo application and troubleshooting. Coordinate service requests and tickets with Oracle.
- Act as a liaison between Human Capital / Talent teams with Oracle and IT teams
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of Taleo Administration experience
- Experience with requirements gathering, creation of functional designs, test conditions / script creation, and execution
- Experience in process improvement, workflow experience and functional optimization utilizing Taleo
- Experience building and managing relationships across a large enterprise at every level with the ability to influence decisions from top down and bottom up
- Experience with Taleo Connect Client
- Project Management experience
Careers at UnitedHealth Group. We have modest goals: Improve the lives of others. Change the landscape of health care forever. Leave the world a better place than we found it. Such aspirations tend to attract a certain type of person. Crazy talented. Compassionate. Driven. To these select few, we offer the global reach, resources and can-do culture of a Fortune 5 company. We provide an environment where you're empowered to be your best. We encourage you to take risks. And we offer a world of rewards and benefits for performance. We believe the most important is the opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Senior HRIS Analyst, Minnetonka, MN, Minnesota