Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
**2 Positions Available
This is your opportunity to join a dynamic and dedicated team that is looking to the future. This role is a Senior IBM ODM and Java Developer role that will be engaged with implementing sound process design, creative and clean code, thoroughly unit testing and high performing implementations. This role will be a key contributor in re-building Cornerstone to the Customer Due Diligence plaform of the future.
The Customer Due Diligence platform is a highly visible, high-priority set of applications residing on multiple technologies. The platform is used across all Wholesale LOBs and is pivotal to merger and acquisition activity. The platform will be used by 1,000s of internal users who are onboarding and supervising up to 300,000 clients.
A successful candidate will have a strong understanding of best development practices that lead to a stable production environment, good knowledge of relevant development and monitoring tools, and the ability to work with project managers and provide project leadership when required. This is a very challenging environment. This application is undergoing a lot of change with multiple efforts going on simultaneously.
- Help elicit and drive business process requirements and design solutions.
- Ability to drive requirements elicitation by building quick prototypes of process flows and user interfaces to demonstrate functionality and refine requirements.
- For new development, this position will work with business partners and analysts in order to understand the data requirements, part teams for coordination of development efforts, QA to ensure the quality of solutions, and take overall ownership of assigned projects.
- Work closely with administrators, architects, level 3 support to ensure applications are performing well and within agreed upon SLAs.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing team environment with aggressive timelines.
- 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 1+ year of IBM BPM experience
- 3 + years of experience analyzing business requirements and transforming those requirements into business rules
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
The ideal candidate will have experience with the following:
- 5+ Experience with IBM ODM, ILOG JRules or any other Rule Engine
- Experience in working on ODM with Websphere.
- Hands on experience in business rules discovery, rules harvesting and coding in ODM.
- Technical expertise in the design, development of rule engine or in complex event processing (IBM ODM, JRules, iLog), coding, testing, and debugging of Rules Projects and ensures that projects meets or exceed specified standards and end-user requirements.
- Solid knowledge and expertise in IBM ODM 8.X version, Java, J2EE (WebSphere Application Server), Web Services, XML, DB (Oracle or other), Unix/Linux.
- Experience in setting up of Decision center for business.
- Hands on experience in testing and simulating rule in Decision Validation services and leveraging Decision Warehouse.
- Good knowledge of relation database, specifically Oracle (SQL - PL/SQL).
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
NC-Charlotte: 301 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.