DescriptionHumana is seeking a Senior Informaticist who will capitalize on data insights, drive innovation, and collaborate with cross-functional (internal/external) partners to deliver critical business impact and ensure exceptional physician partnership and member results. As part of an entrepreneurial, nimble analytics-based strategy team, you will initiate, plan, and frame up highly visible projects and establish and implement requirements while consulting and gaining commitment from key stakeholders.
- Manage Physician Efficiency Performance Measurement and conversations/alignment with other areas around Physician Performance
- Provide consultative guidance to internal business partners recognizing and pursuing opportunities to leverage physician metrics in corporate and market programs
- Ideate, develop and execute actionable reports and dashboards by considering trends, competitive landscape, alignment with other provider initiatives, and other factors
- Be an effective communicator who can actively advocate and educate diverse audiences on physician performance metrics
- Lead special projects and assignments as necessary, demonstrating a comprehensive understanding of the relationship between business needs and technological solutions
- Possess a deep understanding of physician networks, product offerings, and quantitative approaches which produce meaningful results; able to direct the implementation activities for a team
- 3-5 years’ work experience in data and technology focused leadership roles
- Masters’ degree with a strong quantitative/analytical emphasis
- Strategic thinking, planning, project management capabilities; organized and detail-oriented
- Strong database software proficiency with experience using SAS, SQL and other relational database tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a proven record of translating business problems into analytical processes
- Enthusiasm and motivation essential; a confident change-agent; strong advocacy and presentation skills (oral and written)
- Ability to mentor and manage associates in data manipulation methodologies
- Prior experience in health solutions industry, particularly in provider performance analysis, medical claims, or episodes of care
- Experience using BI Tools such as QlikView or Tableau to design and create reporting dashboards and portals
- Working knowledge in machine learning/deeper learning and predictive analytics
At Humana, we know your well-being is important to you, and it’s important to us too. That’s why we’re committed to making resources available to you that will enable you to become happier, healthier, and more productive in all areas of your life. If you share our passion for helping people, we likely have the right place for you at Humana.
After applying, we encourage you to join our Talent Network as well, so you can stay informed and up to date on what’s happening around our organization in the changing world of healthcare.
Scheduled Weekly Hours40