Senior Intelligence Transportation System Coordinator
The Senior Intelligence Transportation System Coordinator will be responsible for day to day operations of the ITS System, including trouble-shooting hardware and software related items, minor repairs, reprogramming, return merchandise authorizations and other assigned duties. You will become an integral part of the team, making every problem of the platform a problem of your own, and solving them accordingly.
NOTE: The following position is for proposed new business within First Transit.
At First Transit, we are proud to offer:
- Tremendous career advancement opportunities due to a strong presence across North America.
- A comprehensive benefits package with paid holidays & vacation, medical, vision, and dental coverage, and 401(k) savings plans.
- A great work environment.
Education & Certifications Required:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or related field.
- 3 or more years' experience in IT leadership positions
Experience and Skills Required:
- Extensive and recent experience working with a software to dispatch service or monitor on time performance, create reservations and scheduling for vehicles
- Extensive and recent experience in vehicle mounted software
- Extensive and recent experience in network communication or an application that supports transit operations
- Extensive and recent experience with maintenance related software and hardware
- Extensive and recent experience with software or application that supports passenger or community access to transit services.
- Extensive and recent experience related software or hardware for administration of transit services.
Must be able to:
- Work extended hours as needed including acting as primary after hours contact on a regular schedule
- Work on a on-call schedule with team
- Develop comprehensive project work plans
- Learn new technology and/or functional areas quickly and thoroughly.
- Properly delegate work and be overall responsible for its delivery.
- Work in a team environment, while being self-directed to accomplish tasks individually
- Work in an energetic, fast-paced, and dynamic environment.
- Good time management skills ensuring the completion of numerous tasks throughout the day.
First Transit is an Equal Opportunity Employer.