The Manager, Internal Operations will lead the operations team and work closely with the program leaders and shared services to:
- Establish performance metrics for the program that are aligned with delivering "The Perfect Visit" and build reporting and tracking mechanisms that help drive results
- Ensure reporting compliance, timeliness and accuracy
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission -- specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
- Ensure that learning services solutions are aligned with program goals and objectives and are effectively delivered
- Communicate (as/if needed) directly with client to provide insights and analysis regarding program performance and to identify opportunities for continued improvement.
The Operations Manager will also:
- Work with Client Service Managers and other key account team partners to determine meaningful business metrics for the program and helps to build reporting around it to drive the business
-Manage relationships with vendors and the development of 3rd party applications and reporting
- Evaluate reporting compliance from top down to ensure maximum compliance and program profitability
- Provide key learning's and initiatives from reporting
- Weekly monitor and measure sales results, qualification rates and close rates and utilizing this information identify sales objectives and goals
- Provide program direction and overall strategy management to training organization to ensure that all training needs of the field and management are being properly assessed and met
- Maintain focus and accountability for billing by period and alerts account team partners to any variance issues
- Supervise activities of all direct/shared departmental reports, including clearly communicating client and account team expectations, developmental planning for management employees and succession planning within programs, ensuring that all direct reports are trained on program specifics
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
- Remain proactive in anticipating problems or issues and resolves issues quickly
- Comply, adhere and ensure that direct reports comply and adhere to company policies concerning disciplinary, termination, performance and conduct issues in communications with all direct reports and/or team members.
Anderson Merchandisers LLCSales
- Have an ability to look at situations from several points of view
Education and Experience:
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or related field with 3 - 5 years of management experience in a multi-unit, retail/merchandising/marketing environment OR 6 - 8 years of relevant, combined education and experience
- Extensive experience working within both Apple & Microsoft Office products. Strong knowledge and experience working with current Apple OS X and iOS. Proficient using MS Excel advanced functions