Ready to raise your game by a quantum leap? At Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, we’re focused on doing things that have not been done yet; helping improve lives in ways that were unthinkable until we thought of them. If you enjoy working on an elite team, empowered to do your best, this is your opportunity to see your ideas come to life. This is an opportunity to demonstrate and apply your knowledge of enterprise architecture and standards while guiding the development, communication and implementation of our evolving technology architecture along with the components required to support it. Join this history making team and find out the impact you can have with the support and resources of a Fortune 6 Company.
- Assess and interpret customer needs and requirements
- Identify/quantify scope and impact of business changes on systems
- Incorporate software and system architecture into conceptual designs
- Support applicable modeling efforts (e.g., data modeling, process modeling, hardware modeling, performance modeling)
- Provide oversight of conceptual designs to ensure alignment with enterprise architecture governance (e.g., principles, policies, standards, future-state reference architectures)
The complexity of this role can be challenging. We’ll rely on your expertise and leadership experience to bridge the gap between the technical and the business realm. The experience you will gain working at such a large enterprise will be invaluable.
Preferred location is Cypress, CA, but will consider Eden Prairie, MN as well.
- Bachelors degree or better
- Experience with modern web technologies (such as AngularJS, NodeJS, Grunt, Gulp, Webpack, Bootstrap, TypeScript, etc.)
- Documentum experience
- AngularJS experience
- Spring experience
- Server side development
Optum is a diversified health services and innovation company where data, technology, people and action combine to make great things happen every day. Join us. Learn more about how you can start doing your life’s best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: java, j2ee, documentum, angularjs, spring, architecture, Eden Prairie, MN, Minnesota, Cypress, CA, California