DescriptionThe Senior IT Compliance Professional audits the most complex new and existing information systems applications to ensure that appropriate controls exist, that processing is efficient and accurate, and that information systems procedures are in compliance with corporate standards. The Senior IT Compliance Professional work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
The Senior IT Compliance Professional works with all parts of IT to ensure that the appropriate controls exist, operate effectively and that information systems procedures are in compliance with industry and corporate standards. Begins to influence department’s strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of technical experience
- IT management background, with demonstrated experience leading special projects and producing metrics, measurements and trend reports
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic and changing environment while managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid understanding of SDLC and Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Master's Degree of Business Administration, Information Technology or a related field
- PMP certification
- Exemplary core project management skills including multiple aspects of the PMBOK
- Ability to navigate a highly matrixed organization effectively.
- Sound business and technical acumen.
- Demonstrated experience with process documentation and re-engineering
- Prior experience managing vendor relationships
Scheduled Weekly Hours40