DescriptionRole: Senior IT Compliance Professional
Location: Louisville, KY or Virtual/Work at Home
Humana: Inspired for Life
In the fast-paced, ever-growing world of healthcare, Humana relies on the latest technology and trends for sharing and storing information, communication and security. We need experts in technology to help us develop and maintain our networks, hardware, and software—to ensure our systems run smoothly and efficiently, keep us on the forefront of innovation in healthcare, and retain our competitive edge. At Humana, we want to help people everywhere, including our associates lead their best lives and achieve lifelong well-being. We look for talented individuals who share this passion for helping others, who have naturally curious and innovative minds, and who want a career where they can use their technical skills to make a positive impact on the lives of our members.
Humana is seeking a skilled IT Security Auditor in the Enterprise Information Protection (EIP) Department. EIP is charged with establishing, monitoring, and enforcing security policies, procedures, and requirements for the enterprise regarding the protection of electronic information. As part of this department, Enterprise Assurance plays an integral role by answering the question “how effective are our controls?”
We are looking at filling this Consultant-level position with someone who can answer that question by evaluating IT capabilities, identifying risk, and enhancing organizational awareness and effectiveness by working with internal business partners to match organizational needs with the appropriate remediation solutions.
Key responsibilities include:
Provide assurance around the effectiveness and efficiency of various Humana operational and technology processes
Provide recommendations to drive change and follow-up to ensure remediation plans are timely, effective, and appropriately implemented
Report engagement status and results, both verbally and in writing, to management
Review and analyze technologies, processes, documentation and data to identify any gaps in the effectiveness of Humana cybersecurity controls and operations
Identifying, evaluating, and track risks and remediation efforts
Conduct risk assessments across the organization
Reviewing policies, procedures, and documentation for appropriateness
Presenting information, updates, results, etc. to associates and leaders
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Technology, or a related field
- Proficient understanding of – and experience with – audit, regulatory requirements and standards (SOC2, HITRUST), and other related standards and certification processes required
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in IT audit, compliance, and/or IT security
- Strong ability to assess urgency and prioritization and make good decisions based upon situational circumstances
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence others
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of key compliance and IT frameworks such as: SSAE16 SOC2, HITRUST, SOX, etc.
- Healthcare experience a plus but not required
- Additional Industry Certifications: CISA, CISSP, HCISPP, CCSP, CISM, etc.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
Scheduled Weekly Hours40