Your passion for innovation can impact millions.
At Optum, we believe the technology we create helps to change lives. When you join us as a Java developer, you will have the opportunity to be a part of that change. You will work alongside our brilliant teams who are focused on solutions to meet a wide range of health consumer needs. We need world-class developers, like you, to help us build our next generation customer experience. You'll excel as you work with all levels of the business, ensuring information technology deliverables align with the business requirements, with measurable results. Here, your passion for performance and innovation can fuel your life's best work.(sm)
- DevOps environment, so responsibilities include development, support, and testing – you work on the whole cycle of delivery and maintaining solutions for business.
- Lead requirements gathering, service-oriented modeling, analysis and design activities
- Evaluate business requirements and prepare detailed functional and technical specifications
- Communicate design to all stakeholders and varying levels of the organization
- Serve as the liaison between business and systems analysts, developers and project management groups
- Present and evaluate design solutions objectively and facilitate conflict resolution
- Define, use and communicate design patterns and best practices in service oriented analysis, design and development
- Collaborate with quality assurance team to ensure testing efforts align with system deliveries and business processes
- Develop strategies to improve service development life cycle and governance processes
- Develop detailed source-to-target data mapping and data transformation rules
- Develop and use enterprise service and data models
- 3+ years of experience in Systems Analysis and/or IT Development
- 2+ year Java development experience
- Bachelors degree
- Agile experience
- Health care experience
- React experience
- Cloud experience
- DevOps environment
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Java, react, agile, cloud, devops, Eden Prairie, MN.