- 7+ years of experience in designing, developing and building end to end web applications in JAVA(J2EE) technologies
- Some experience designing and developing software applications using MEAN stack (MongoDB, Express JS, Angular JS, Node JS)
- Working knowledge of GIT
- Working knowledge of build tools such as Maven, Gradle
- Strong experience in Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery tools such as Jenkins and OpenShift
- Experience working with deployment and orchestration technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos, Ansible
- Familiarity and working knowledge of authentication, encryption, certificates, key management
- Working knowledge of OAuth2 and/or Open ID Connect
- Experience building RESTful web services
- Knowledge of Agile engineering and testing practices
- Willingness to learn new technologies and adapt as needed
- Strong leadership, communication and presentation skills
- Experience with building applications and deploying to commercial cloud (AWS, Azure etc.)
- Experience with Test Driven Development
- Experience with scripting language (Python, Ruby on Rails)
- Experience with test automation tools (Protractor, Selenium, Saucelabs integration)
- Understanding of open source server software (such as NGINX, RabbitMQ, Redis, Elasticsearch)
- Working knowledge of Open source API gateways ( Zuul, Kong ) etc.
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.