At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Audit Services conducts audits and reports the results of our work to the Audit & Examinations Committee of the Board of Directors. We provide independent, objective assurance and consulting services delivered through a highly competent and diverse team. As a business partner, Audit helps the Company accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
Wells Fargo Audit Services (WFAS) is seeking a talented, experienced professional to join the Consumer Banking audit team. This Senior Lead Auditor will be a key contributor to coverage of credit card and retail services products and operations.
The successful candidate will perform the following:
Leads execution of the integrated audit process (primarily as in-charge) and may participate in audits (generally to provide subject matter knowledge/skills), in accordance with WFAS policy.
Identifies and assesses key risks and controls and develops effective test plans for engagements as assigned with limited guidance.
Exhibits appropriate judgment regarding issue notification, issues draft findings to client management, and drafts final audit reports for review by the Engagement Supervisor or Senior Audit Manager.
Demonstrates depth and breadth of knowledge/understanding (technology, operational, financial, and regulatory) across multiple businesses and/or develops knowledge in a critical subject matter area.
Utilizes knowledge that expands across multiple businesses and in subject matter areas.
Leads projects ranging in size and complexity based upon level of experience. Evaluates and provides appropriate solutions for problems.
Demonstrates professional skepticism.
Presents audit results in an objective and unbiased manner.
Writes opinions reflecting relevant facts that lead to logical conclusions.
Escalates significant risk exposures to appropriate levels of management.
- 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: audit, control testing, control and risk identification, or audit analysis
- Audit experience at a financial institution or accounting firm
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Ability to obtain or currently hold one or more of the following certifications: CIA, CISA, CPA, CAMS, or CRCM
- Solid knowledge and understanding of audit methodologies and processes
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Solid problem solving skills
- Specific experience of Credit Cards and Retail Services products and operations
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
NC-Charlotte: 301 S College St - Charlotte, NC
CO-Denver: 1700 Lincoln St - Denver, CO
IA-West Des Moines: 1776 Westlakes Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
MN-Minneapolis: 600 S 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
AZ-PHX-Central Phoenix: 100 W Washington St - Phoenix, AZ
PA-Philadelphia: 1 S Broad St - Philadelphia, PA
TX-San Antonio: 4101 Wiseman Blvd - San Antonio, TX
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.