Spring Haven Retirement is a Meridian Senior Living community.
We hold ourselves to an incredibly high standard – and measure our success by the smiles on our residents’ faces!
We are currently looking for incredible people that love to make others smile!
We are looking for an entry level dynamic Assistant Sales Director to provide support to the Director of Sales and Marketing. We are seeking a high energy assistant sales director with cutting edge knowledge of digital/social media and excellence in touring/closing. The top candidate will have excellent customer service and communication skills, be well organized, energetic, flexible, positive and motivated to succeed. Superior computer skills and working knowledge of social media are a must! We value teamwork, integrity, leadership, hard work and willingness to go the extra mile for occupancy growth.Responsibilities:
- Campaign tactics: social media, direct marketing, media placement and advertising, grassroots engagement.
- Strong social media skills, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
- Marketing Plan Development + Implementation:
- Support the development of print and digital marketing campaigns
- Support in new inquiries, tours, move in process
- Measure and track effectiveness of campaigns
- Helps maintain a network of referral sources, providing information via marketing materials or presentations as needed
- Minimum of 2-year degree in marketing or other business related field or the equivalent professional experience
- Social media expert, familiar with and utilizing various social media platforms for marketing purposes (Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, re-targeting, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strategic thinker, able to effectively formulate and execute marketing campaigns to help the company in achieving its occupancy goals
Meridian Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer