DescriptionThe Senior Manager, MarketPoint Sales sells individual health plan products and services in a field setting. The Senior Manager, MarketPoint Sales requires a solid understanding of how organization capabilities interrelate across department(s).
The Senior Manager, MarketPoint Sales makes sales presentations to potential qualified Medicare participants at their homes, doctors' offices, etc. using approved governmental guidelines. Initiates sales opportunities with seniors--individually or in groups--to sell individual health plan policies. Makes on-site presentations to prospective seniors or senior groups to increase enrollment. Qualifies prospects on site and closes sale if possible, otherwise, refers to inside sales for follow-up. Decisions are typically related to identifying and resolving complex technical and operational problems within department(s), and could lead multiple managers or highly specialized professional associates.
- High School Diploma, 6+ years of technical and 2+ years of sales management experience
- Ablility to lead a team of sales associates and train them in successful sales techniques, educational presentation skills, utilizing technology tools as well as building relationships with communities and medical providers.
- Excellent public speaking skills
- Strong aptitude for technology with proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Community Engagement/Grassroots experience in marketing Medicare plans in the community
- This role is part of Humana's Driver safety program and therefore requires an individual to have a valid state driver's license and proof of personal vehicle liability insurance with at least 100/300/100 limits
- Active Health & Life Insurance Licenses
- Prior experience in the health solutions industry
- Prior experience with medical, life insurance and dental product positioning
- Bilingual with the ability to speak, read and write without limitations or assistance
Scheduled Weekly Hours40