DescriptionThe Senior Market Finance Professional collects, analyzes and reports on various market data to connect financial outcomes with operational effectiveness. The Senior Market Finance Professional work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
The Senior Market Finance Professional works with Actuary, MRA, Corporate Finance, Clinical and Market Point internally and Providers/Hospitals/Ancillary externally to drive optimization inclusive of activities spanning decisions required for day-to-day operations to strategic planning and addressing specific business performance issues across matrixed organization and fostering key relationships with business stakeholders. Begins to influence department’s strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Experience with large data sets and analysis of health care data
• Prior experience working in a system analytics and/or data warehousing environment required
• Excellent programming skills required (SAS, SQL)
• High level proficiency with statistical platforms and reporting tools required
• Excellent organizational skills
• Excellent PC skills (including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access) required
• Experience in managed care or health care administration desired
• Knowledge of Humana Provider Attribution or Service Fund
As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we will be using an exciting interviewing technology called Montage Voice to enhance our hiring and decision-making ability. Montage Voice allows us to quickly connect and gain valuable information from you pertaining to your relevant skills and experience at a time that is best for your schedule.
If you are selected for a first round interview, you will receive an email correspondence (please be sure to check your spam or junk folders often to ensure communication isn’t missed) inviting you to participate in a Montage Voice interview. In this interview, you will listen to a set of interview questions over your phone and you will provide recorded responses to each question. You should anticipate this interview to take about 15 to 30 minutes. Your recorded interview will be reviewed and you will subsequently be informed if you will be moving forward to next round of interviews.
Scheduled Weekly Hours40