DescriptionThe Senior Market Development Project Manager provides support to assigned health plan and/or specialty companies relative to Medicare/Medicaid/TRICARE product implementation, operations, contract compliance, and federal contract application submissions. The Senior Market Development Professional work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
The Senior Market Development Project Manager serves as the primary resource on regulations for all assigned health plans. Ensures that assigned health plans are meeting or exceeding corporate Medicare/Medicaid/TRICARE performance benchmarks. Maintains relationships with regulators within a region. Begins to influence department’s strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of experience in a fast paced insurance or health care setting
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Experience implementing and measuring success on complex health-related initiatives and pilots
- Strategic thinker with ability to work independently
- Strong relationship building skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Process-focused, with ability to leverage and enhance existing processes
- Master's Degree
- Healthcare experience
- PMP certification
- Six Sigma
- Proficient with Microsoft Access, Visio and Project
Scheduled Weekly Hours40