DescriptionThe Senior Market Finance Professional collects, analyzes and reports on various market data to connect financial outcomes with operational effectiveness. The Senior Market Finance Professional work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
The Senior Market Finance Professional works with Actuary, MRA, Corporate Finance, Clinical and Market Point internally and Providers/Hospitals/Ancillary externally to drive optimization inclusive of activities spanning decisions required for day-to-day operations to strategic planning and addressing specific business performance issues across matrixed organization and fostering key relationships with business stakeholders. Begins to influence department’s strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
- Typically requires Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- More than 5 years of technical experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with teammates
- Comprehensive working knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of pivot tables and look-up functions (Excel) and building queries (Access)
Scheduled Weekly Hours40