- Identifying and communication industry insights that inform Growth strategies and drive action including:
- Analyze industry trends for RQNS impact
- Communicate out findings in an actionable format.
- Provide financial analysis on white space, reward/risk scenarios.
- Identify market requirements as input into Product and Business Integration Strategies
- Driving day-to-day strategies for Go-to-Market launches:
- Works in a matrix organization to launch and manage Works in a the “sellable unit”
- Conducts training to Growth and Client Facing teams
- Drives Go To Market (GTM) work streams and strategies meetings
- Works with Product and Marketing to drive a holistic message reflecting differentiators, success stories, and value prop within Sales Collateral
- Developing and standardizing Market Strategy processes into best practices
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Healthcare marketing communications, account management and or program management
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience within the Risk or Quality industry
- Experience working with and presenting to Organizational Leaders and large groups
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Experience working with several teams (i.e. Sales, Marketing, Contracting), with demonstrated ability to drive solutions and resolutions with teams who have competing or different needs.
- Outstanding communication skills, verbal and written.
- Project Management experience
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Risk Quality, Marketing, Franklin, TN, Tennessee, Eden Prairie, MN, Minnesota, telecommute, central region