Energize your career with one of Healthcare’s fastest growing companies.
You dream of a great career with a great company – where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world’s leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum – a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 6 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their healthcare needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation & Performance.
As a member of the Consumer Experience team, this position is responsible for executing consumer centric, data-driven, multi-modal campaign strategies to activate and engage consumers in Optum Programs, in order to achieve program participation goals and value targets. This position will have direct involvement with internal operations teams and will drive the execution of these campaigns. Cross-team collaboration and synergy identification is also a key component of this role.
- Work with all internal and external cross functional teams including: fulfillment, email, analytics, creative, marketing manager and data in both email and print projects
- Manage competing priorities and timelines of cross functional team
- Oversee projects from start to finish, managing timelines and making sure that all aspects of the project are delivered smoothly and on time
- Work closely with Marketing Manager to develop thoughtful and strategic plans that meet client needs and brand
- Use multiple platforms for organizing, tracking and managing projects
- Schedule and facilitate weekly project status meetings
- Provide project estimates upon request
- Request and provide project estimates
- Create / manage, and communicate project timelines in Microsoft Project
- Create / manage workflow schedules and assignments in OGM
- Schedule and co-lead kick-off meetings with marketing manager
- Manage creative development process with internal/external creative partners
- Manage creative files in Documentum
- Communicate campaign volume to member operations team
- Provide Fulfillment Services print delivery instructions
- Provide final invoices for approval and submission
- Ensure print / post / creative costs are within budget captured in OGM
- Manage inventory items and requests
- Must be able to learn quickly and adapt to new processes easily
- Participate in special projects
- Understand and adapt to the Optum culture
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Marketing, Communications or related field
- 5+ years project management or related experience
- Ability to create and modify spreadsheets, documents, and emails within Microsoft Office include Excel (create, save and send spreadsheets), Word (create, save, and send documents), and Outlook (emails and calendaring)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. Keywords: marketing, fulfillment, email, analytics, creative, Optum, healthcare, marketing manager