Energize your career with one of Healthcare’s fastest growing companies.
You dream of a great career with a great company – where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world’s leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum – a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 6 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their healthcare needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation & Performance.
Are you passionate about data-driven marketing? We're looking for an individual with direct marketing experience and strong analytical skills to advance our marketing analytics team within Optum Marketing. The Manager of Marketing Analytics – Stakeholder Engagement will be a key contributor to advancing our digital marketing analytics team to drive actionable insights that impact business results.
The ideal candidate for our Senior Marketing Research Analyst will thrive in an environment with a high degree of individual responsibility. This person will have analytical mindset and yet will be adept at translating highly technical information to a non-technical audience.
- Provide subject matter expertise on analytics strategy including digital marketing, web analytics and iterative campaign test design
- Partner with marketers to clearly define campaign success metrics and ensure that measurement is in place to measure that success
- Proactively delivers insights to improve campaign metrics and be seen as a strategic partner
- Proactively work with marketers to identify opportunities to refine campaigns and act as their analytics and testing consultant
- Leverage our current foundational data infrastructure and enhance it so that clients and prospects are presented with relevant messages at the right time and in the right channel
- Collaborate with marketing data colleagues to help support data governance and quality and ensure data accuracy
- Build and nurture a culture of testing across Optum Marketing
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 2+ years of marketing or sales analytics experience
- 1+ years of quantitative analytics experience
- 1+ years of experience with end-to-end marketing campaign reporting (campaign outreach, lead generation, sales funnel, conversion rates)
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher)
- 2+ years of experience in end-to-end marketing campaign processes (from data instantiation, segmentation, selection, output, reporting / analysis)
- A background in the healthcare industry
- Experience working with Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
- Consumer digital experience
- Data visualization experience (Tableau or Domo)
- Requires strong analytical skills and experience working across different technologies / tools
- Experience in cross-team collaboration, particularly with the ability to cross technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Experience in fast-paced, complex project management, and an ability to juggle shifting timelines and priorities
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: digital marketing analytics, adobe analytics, Google analytics, Eden Prairie, MN, Salt Lake City, UT, Optum, UHG