- Design, implement and maintain .NET applications across all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Establish, refine and integrate development and test environment tools and software as needed
- Provide technical support and consultation for .NET application and infrastructure questions
- Serve as a mentor to less experienced Developers
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience working within the Software Development Life Cycle
- 2+ years of development experience in C# .NET
- Experience with Oracle database
- Experience with PL/SQL
- Health care industry experience
- Application Security knowledge
- Data Encryption / Security knowledge
If you're the kind of thinker and leader who wants to bring your contribution to a new level every day, bring yourself over to Optum. You'll discover an opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Application development, Information Technology, IT, technology, code, coding, OOP, OOD, applications, software engineer, software, design, development, developer, framework, test, testing, agile, waterfall, scrum, RSA, healthcare, health care, mvc, C#, vb, web, website, asp, Optum, .NET