Transform healthcare and change the way consumers engage with technology. Sounds like a big challenge, right? Here, at UnitedHealthcare StudentResources, you have the opportunity to achieve great things while you showcase your passion and technical expertise as a Senior .Net Developer. You'll be inspired by working alongside some of the most brilliant minds in technology who bring compassion, energy and focus to their work every day on a mission to change health care as we know it. Join us! Come share who you are and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
Widely regarded as innovators and thought leaders, our executive team has served in key administration roles, on the boards of national and community-based organizations, and in a number of advocacy roles for health care and community-based organizations. We have spent decades investing in the technology and information capabilities that help us bring new ideas to market faster; we have developed solutions that are practical today and scalable for tomorrow; and we have created collaborative teams dedicated to innovation across each of our businesses to share our best thinking. The world will never be the same. And neither should you.
As a Senior .Net Developer, you will be responsible for analyzing business requirements, performing options analysis, ensuring quality / alignment of designs, and you will demonstrate and apply knowledge of enterprise architecture and standards. You will be working on the latest and greatest technologies, sharpening your skills as a developer and learning the skills to be an architect. You will also gain skills as a Technical Evangelist. Bring your exceptional skills to our team.
Watch this video for more insight: click here
- Involved in solving moderately complex problems and/or conduct moderately complex analysis
- Provide explanation and information to others on difficult issues
- Coach, provide feedback and guide others
- Maintain knowledge of current domains and strategic roadmaps
- Identify/quantify scope and impact of business changes on systems
- Incorporate software and system architecture into conceptual designs
- Provide oversight of conceptual designs to ensure alignment with enterprise architecture governance (e.g., principles, policies, standards, future-state reference architectures)
- Maintain awareness of current technology assets, and the applicability and capability of each
- Responsible for maintaining awareness of current business and industry issues/trends and incorporate into enterprise architecture designs as appropriate
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in full software development lifecycle
- 3+ years of web development experience using HTML, CSS, Angular and/or Typescript
- Hands-on experience with Angular, nHibernate or nServiceBus/ESB
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Experience in application design and desire to learn application architecture
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access)
- Health care industry experience
- Experience with multi-tier/distributed systems
- Solid understanding of industry patterns for application architecture and integration
- Ability to contribute towards the enterprise architecture to solve complex business and technical problems
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.