It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
- Develop Oracle PL/SQL packages, procedures and functions
- Create and monitor batch jobs utilizing a job scheduler
- Interface with customer to obtain a full understanding of the project requirements in order to recommend the appropriate technology to accomplish requirements
- Provide project timeline estimates
- Monitor actual deliverable deadlines against scheduled completion dates
- Participate in all phases of Software Development Lifecycle
- Support both client and department programming standards
- Perform unit testing of all applications developed and/or enhancements to systems
- Work with Quality Assurance team to ensure quality of work produced
- Take ownership of assigned account
- Monitor application efficiencies to identify means of enhancing performance
- Ability to be self-directed, able to focus on personal assignments while remaining part of a larger team with proven ability to multi-task
- Other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year University or College diploma in related field preferred. Equivalent experience and/or technical training may be considered.
Experience / Skill:
- 6+ years of current PL/SQL experience.
- 2+ years of UNIX shell scripting.
- Possess technical background and experience supporting Oracle applications, tools and databases.
- Strong experience with Oracle Object Design and implementation (Oracle Packages, Procedures, Triggers).
- Experience writing UNIX scripts.
- Working knowledge of source code management tool and job scheduler.
- Strong business analysis skills with proven experience in proposing and developing solutions.
- Strong systems analysis experience.
- Comfortable with maintenance of existing code base as well as new development.
- Well organized with proven success in managing assignments (supporting end users) to timely completion.
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.