Department:OH1HS_72507_000 Talent Management
Expected Weekly Hours:40
Position Purpose:At Mount Carmel, we work to continuously inspire one another. Here, all are welcome. It is this culture of humility and compassion that sets Mount Carmel apart. We see the big picture and do the right thing. That means a dedication to the well-being our both our colleagues and the patients they serve
Our Senior Organization Effectiveness & Talent Consultant leverages their depth of experience and passion to contribute to the Mount Carmel mission. The Consultant leverages their personal strengths to navigate and influence across complex organizations, establish relationships as a trusted advisor, and balance innovative approaches with practical and commercially viable deliverables. Initiative, critical thinking skills, reverence for others, customer-focused consultative style and polished execution position this professional as a valued and integral team player in a transforming and growing organization.
Job Description Details:
Who we want
- Strategically literate consultants who quickly and willingly shift from high level strategy to tactical production
- Team players and collaborators who thrive not only in their own success but in lifting up others so all can shine
- Solution oriented mindsets that consider creative means to each outcome oriented end
- Consultants who gracefully lean into ambiguity to assemble foundations to design and build comprehensive solutions
- Adaptable individuals who can juggle multiple responsibilities and stakeholders, prioritize, and work at a senior level with minimal daily tactical supervision
- An owner's mindset and a servant's heart
- Those that strive for excellence, not perfection
- Designs, develops and executes solutions that can include and are not limited to: strategic facilitation and governance to enhance organization effectiveness, change management, talent assessment and high potential planning, leadership development, organization design, performance management, all-colleague learning and development, coaching and performance effectiveness from executives to frontline colleagues to teams
- Drives new and continuously improves current talent and organization effectiveness services using a systems lens and managing complexity through approaches that offer simplicity and efficiency
- Builds and executes internal business cases and work plans for high impact, high visibility talent and organization development efforts that support strategic priorities
- Delivers and/or facilitates consulting engagements with internal clients from inception through implementation and from strategic ideation and assessment to detailed work-plan development, execution and measurement.
- Builds strategic relationships with key stakeholders, and with internal and external service partners
- Works closely with enterprise and business unit leadership from management to c-suite executives
- Acts as a change agent, and builds change acceptance strategies and sustainability plans for programs, initiatives, projects and services to improve organizational performance
- Minimum of 5-7 years relevant experience including internal or external consulting and direct responsibility for managing programs and/or projects; 10+ years highly preferred
- Bachelor's degree required; Graduate degree highly preferred
- Experience with change management methodologies and tools; certification(s) preferred
- Experience with personality, 360s and other assessments; certification(s) preferred
- Experience working with senior leaders, including building executive summaries and presentations
Discovering opportunities, support and excellence – all while making a real difference in patients’ lives – begins at Mount Carmel. Find a new beginning and advance your career with us.
Mount Carmel and all its affiliates are proud to be equal opportunity employers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation or physical ability.
Trinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs more than 120,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 21 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.