Talk about meaningful work. Talk about an important role. Let's talk about your next career move. Due to our expanding business, OptumRx is seeking a Senior Patient Care Coordinator who shares our passion for helping others live healthier lives. As one of the world's leading health care companies, UnitedHealth Group is pursuing innovative new ways to operate our service centers and improve on our ability to deliver high - quality care. As part of our clinical support team, you will be a key component in customer satisfaction and have a responsibility to make every contact informative, productive and positive for our members and providers. You'll have the opportunity to do live outreach, educating members about program benefits and services while also helping to manage member cases. Bring your skills and talents to a role where you'll have the opportunity to make an impact on a huge scale. Take this opportunity and begin doing your life's best work. (sm)
What makes your clinical career greater with UnitedHealth Group? You'll work within an incredible team culture; a clinical and business collaboration that is learning and evolving every day. And, when you contribute, you'll open doors for yourself that simply do not exist in any other organization, anywhere.
- Identify nursing staffing needs
- Coordination and collaboration of care for home infusion patients with all associated departments
- Assist nursing with management of nursing schedules
- Work with the junior level staff to insure metrics are met
- Resolve Customer Service inquiries which could include:
- Entering notifications and Providers' status of an existing inquiry, and determining if follow - up is required
- Provide excellent Customer Service to both Providers and members
- Constantly meet established productivity, schedule adherence, and quality standards while maintaining good attendance
- Administrative duties - assist with document control, emails, faxes, tasks related to support the nursing team with coordination of care for home infusion patients.
- High School Diploma / GED or higher
- 2+ years of customer service experience analyzing and solving customer problems
- Must be able to create, edit, save and send documents utilizing Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Experience working within the Healthcare Industry
- Working knowledge of Medical Terminology to communicate with members and providers
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Understanding of HIPAA Regulations
- Home Infusion or Home Health scheduling experience
- Experience working with Healthcare Insurance
- Experience working with Medicare and / or Medicaid Services
- Experience working in a call center environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Strong analytical abilities
- Attention to detail
- Appreciation of deadlines
OptumRx is an
empowering place for people with the flexibility to help create change.
Innovation is part of the job description. And passion for improving the lives
of our customers is a motivating factor in everything we do.
If you're ready to talk about groundbreaking interactions,
let's talk about what happens when a firm that touches millions of lives
decides to gather results from millions of prescriptions every month and
analyze their impact. Let's talk about smart, motivated teams. Let's talk about
more effective and affordable healthcare solutions. This is caring. This is
great chemistry. This is the way to make a difference. We're doing all this,
and more, through a greater dedication to our shared values of integrity,
compassion, relationships, innovation and performance. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UnitedHealth Group, Optum, Healthcare, customer service, Word, Excel, Healthcare Industry, Medical Terminology, ICD-9, CPT, Medicare, Medicaid