DescriptionThe Senior Pharmacy Sales Executive leverages targeted geographic analysis, engages with Physician offices to influence physicians to route patients' prescriptions to Humana Pharmacy for fulfillment. The Senior Pharmacy Sales Executive work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
The Senior Pharmacy Sales Executive focuses on increasing orders to Humana Pharmacy, resulting in increased prescriptions and revenues. Begins to influence department’s strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
- Previous experience working in sales with documented success
- Experience working in a healthcare setting and/or managed care environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible, dynamic personality who works well in a team environment
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with partnering business segments
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Power Point
- Must be comfortable with approx. 75% travel
- This role is part of Humana's Driver safety program and therefore requires an individual to have a valid state driver's license and proof of personal vehicle liability insurance with at least 100/300/100 limits
- Experience with Pharmacy reporting or the Pharmaceutical industry
- Bachelor’s degree/Equivalent Experience
- Exposure to pharmaceutical contracting language
- Specialty Pharmacy or Managed Care experience preferred
- Bilingual in English and Spanish--ability to read, write and speak both languages fluently
Scheduled Weekly Hours40