Energize your career with one of Healthcare’s fastest growing companies.
You dream of a great career with a great company – where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world’s leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum – a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 6 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their healthcare needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation & Performance.
This role is equally challenging and rewarding. You’ll need to work within multiple computer systems simultaneously as you respond to questions or provide specific medication details/clinical information. It’s a fast paced, high volume environment where our members are counting on us to deliver these important, sometimes life-saving medications in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Enter prescriptions and verify appropriate and accurate information
- Contact patients, pharmacists and doctor's offices to resolve claims issues
- Process prescriptions (from intake to order completion)
- Resolve customer issues; ensuring accurate information is provided
School Diploma / GED (or higher) or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of pharmacy related experience (includes retail pharmacy experience)
- State of Kansas Pharmacy Technician License or ability to obtain within 30 days of employment
- Proficiency with computer and Windows PC applications including ability to navigate and learn new and complex computer system application
- Ability to work a flexible schedule Monday - Friday 7am - 7pm, with overtime to include peak season evenings, weekends and holidays
- National Pharmacy (PTCB) Certification
- Prior ScriptMed and Navigator software experience
OptumRx is an empowering place for people with the flexibility to help create change. Innovation is part of the job description. And passion for improving the lives of our customers is a motivating factor in everything we do.
you're ready to talk about groundbreaking interactions, let's talk about what
happens when a firm that touches millions of lives decides to gather results
from millions of prescriptions every month and analyze their impact. Let's talk
about smart, motivated teams. Let's talk about more effective and affordable
healthcare solutions. This is caring. This is great chemistry. This is the way
to make a difference. We're doing all this, and more, through a greater
dedication to our shared values of integrity, compassion, relationships,
innovation and performance. Join us and start doing your life’s best
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment
Keywords: UHG, United HealthGroup, OptumRX, Pharmacy, PTCB, RxClaim, CPhT, Analysis