Welcome to one of the toughest and most
fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools,
most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless
opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
$1,000 Sign On Bonus For External Candidates
- Pulling inventory
- Staging medications for Compounding Tech
- Prioritizing deliveries based upon delivery time and location
- Pulling and packing supplies for the deliveries
- Receiving deliveries
- Opportunities to train in other areas of the pharmacy
- High School Diploma / GED or higher
- Licensed Pharmacy Technician in State of California
- Familiarity with computer and Windows PC applications, which includes the ability to learn new and complex computer system application
- IV Compounding experience
- 2+ years Pharmacy Tech experience
- National Pharmacy Technician Certification
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
- Standing, walking, and lifting up to 30 lbs frequently
Careers with AxelaCare. Discover a health services career that encourages your professional growth while delivering steadfast commitment to exceptional patient care. That's what you discover at AxelaCare. We were founded by a close group of medical professionals in Lenexa, KS to provide patient-focused, state of the art home infusion services for acute, hemophilia and Intravenous Immune Globulin (IVIG) therapies. Today we collaborate with leading doctors to develop breakthrough technologies for patient outcomes assessment; and we recently joined Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of companies. It all reinforces our commitment to empowering people in the pursuit and delivery of exceptional patient care, and creating personalized career paths to discovering your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Packing, Pulling, Staging, Inventory, Receiving, Delivery Coordinator, OptumRx, Rx, Pharmacy, Pharm Tech