BJ's Wholesale Club was the first retailer to introduce the warehouse club concept in the northeastern United States. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar operation with more than 200 clubs in 16 states from Maine to Florida.
While our Members know us for helping them save up to 25% off grocery prices every day, our Team Members love us for providing a supportive and engaging workplace that’s committed to developing great talent.
If you’re a motivated and enthusiastic person who enjoys working collaboratively and is committed to providing great service for our Members, we want to hear from you. BJ’s offers a fast-paced, team environment with great training opportunities and competitive salary and benefits packages to help you succeed.
SR PLANNING ANALYST
Business team Leader, responsible for developing final seasonal sales, inventory and margin plans for a group of assigned categories using the JDA Enterprise Planning system. Conducts weekly/monthly business meetings with DMM's, Buyers and Inventory Control Managers to review business results on key performance metrics, the Planner will develop and implement Action plans to ensure financial goals are met and revisions are made and published.
- Conduct pre-season business meetings to develop Category-weekly JDA Enterprise plans within company planning
- calendar guidelines to support longest lead-time vendors and timely delivery of receipt plans to Merchants prior to market
- Conduct weekly in-season business review meetings with Merchants and Inventory control, adjusting plans where actionable to achieve strategic goals. Distribute weekly action plans and ensure 100% compliance.
- Perform weekly analysis of business performance to identify opportunity or potential issues.
- Prepare and distribute weekly and monthly executive level reports with performance measures to Upper Management across multiple Divisions.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent retail experience.
- 3-5 years in Planning, Inventory Management or Buying. Knowledge in Excel, Microstrategy, Planning software a plus.
- JDA Enterprise Planning or other Planning software.
BJ's Wholesale Club is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all qualified team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, physical and/or mental disability, genetic information, atypical cellular or blood trait, marital and/or familial status, pregnancy, gender identity and expression, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.