DescriptionThe Senior Policy Administration Professional creates, reviews, and maintains catalog of company policies and procedures. The Senior Policy Administration Professional work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
The Senior Policy Administration Professional works with policy owners, creates documentation and write policies governing company processes and practices. Begins to influence department’s strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
- 2+ years of writing experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Ability to be flexible in a very fluid and dynamic environment – including dealing with changing processes and priorities
- Must be well-organized, capable of handling multiple details simultaneously, easily move between strategic and tactical work
- Familiarity with Search Engine Marketing, Optimization strategies and content management systems
- Self-starter who takes initiative and ownership
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Conversant and comfortable with principles of design, writing and editing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience in healthcare
- Working knowledge of Mentor
Scheduled Weekly Hours40