Responsible for interfacing with company and franchise leaders and associates during all aspects of pricing development from price strategy development to implementation in office(s).Establish and nurture positive relationships with field leadership, franchisees, and customers. Perform pricing analysis, report on organizational pricing performance, and provide thoughtful recommendations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Acting as a pricing liaison for franchise associates by guiding through the price setting process from strategy formation to tactical implementation and monitoring.
- Leading and assisting price training with franchisees and franchise field leaders.
- Business partner for A&D providing support for office price setting, training to field leaders, and managing A&D discount budgets and allocations. Provide an end of season review of A&D offices and discount management including recommended improvements.
- Completing routing detailed office pricing reviews and providing recommendations towards achieving targets.
- Assist with field communications and field monitoring of pricing questions.
- Contributing materials for internal website dedicated to pricing materials and training guides. Provide an end of season analysis of internal website traffic and recommended improvements.
- Assist with company discount setup and management including acting as a liaison to internal organizations.
- Provides thought leadership and makes recommendations around pricing strategy and process improvement.
- Acts as business partner, providing support for strategic and tactical pricing issues and responding with a high sense of urgency.
Bachelor’s degree in Business or Finance
- 5-7 years of business/project management experience.
- 2+ years pricing experience, including price modeling, analysis, and field support.
- Demonstrated decision-making, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Successful track record of establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Comfortable working independently and with a high sense of urgency.
- Experience with Microsoft Office software.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills, with a proven ability to build credible relationships with multiple functions.
- Pricing experience in a B2C and/or franchise organization
- PPS Certification (or working towards certification)
- Experience implementing value-based pricing strategies and models