DescriptionThe Senior Privacy Risk Management Professional identifies, analyzes, monitors and minimizes areas of risk that pertain to information technology. Coordinates closely with the Disaster Recovery and Data Security Disciplines. The Senior Privacy Risk Management Professional work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
Senior Privacy Risk Management Professional
Responsible to manage the day to day operational processes of the HUMANA GOVERNMENT BUSINESS Privacy Office to include complaints, access, accounting, authorization, authorization revocation, restriction, alternate communication and business agreements. Position ensures timely, complete and accurate data entry into electronic systems of authorization and other forms related to HIPAA and the Privacy Act of 1974, including supervision of other associates. This position is responsible to work on Risk Mitigation Plans, Accreditation, and Privacy Audits and drive process compliance, documentation, monitoring, reporting and improvement. The position will serve, on a day to day basis; in responding to Privacy Office related customer service questions and inquires.
45% Responsible to manage the day to day operational processes of the HUMANA GOVERNMENT BUSINESS Privacy Office to include:
- Receipt and processing of all complaints, access, accounting, authorization, authorization revocation, restriction, alternate communication and business agreements.
- Notify and involve Privacy Official into operational matters as necessary.
- Complete all required written correspondence as required in a timely manner.
- Oversight of other associates in the timely, complete and accurate data entry into electronic systems
- Receive and process all privacy complaints, access, accounting, authorization, authorization revocation, restriction, alternate communication and business agreements requests
- Ensure/does data entry of all HIPAA required forms. This includes answering questions; provide training and assisting others as needed when they are helping with the data entry function.
35% Customer service and business relationship management as source of information, education and issue management in response to questions, inquiries and identified risks/disclosures.
- Ensures all telephone inquires, mail, faxes and e-mails sent to the Privacy Office are answered and addressed
- Drives HIPAA training material, policy development/updates and associate communications.
- Critical day-to-day relationship maintenance and development through both written and verbal communication with Government Privacy Officials and other customers.
- Ensure unique time, reporting and other compliance requirements are meet as specified by the laws, regulations, policies, standards and procedures unique to each contract
- Escalate as needed issues to HUMANA GOVERNMENT BUSINESS Privacy Official, HUMANA GOVERNMENT BUSINESS Senior Management, Humana Privacy Office and/or Humana Legal department
20% Privacy Office Process Compliance - Documentation, monitoring, reporting and improvement
- Responsible for Accreditation, and Privacy Audits
- Responsible for development of Risk Mitigation Plans
- Responsible for documentation of workflows, desk procedures, work product
- Responsible to enhance processes through use of office automation tools e.g., Excel, Access, etc.
- Organize and provide information resources and data in order to arm business leaders with the tools necessary to enhance compliance in support of consumer engagement, choice, and trust.
- Organizes electronic information into accurate, coherent information.
Our Department of Defense Contract requires U.S. citizenship for this position.
- Successfully receive interim approval for government security clearance (eQIP - Electronic Questionnaire for Investigation Processing)
- Our Department of Defense Contract requires U.S. citizenship for this position
- College-library science, paralegal or related field
- Experience working with MS Word, Excel, Sharepoint and Access
- Data entry
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Research and investigative skills
- BS/BA degree
- Certified HIPAA Professional (CHP)
- Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP)
- Experience working with Tricare programs
Scheduled Weekly Hours40