At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
Retain, generate and grow Law Firm and Attorney revenue for new and existing clients. Meet and/or exceed annual goals through a comprehensive understanding of the client's financial objectives. Manage a sizable portfolio of existing Law Firm and Attorney relationships. Analyze client financial resources and financial position and utilize a team of Wealth Specialists to identify appropriate solutions and alternatives to help clients meet their objectives. Exhibit comprehensive knowledge of benefits and features of all Wells Fargo offered products, services and solutions to assist in attainment of client goals. Exhibit comprehensive knowledge of the Law Firm industry. Energetic, innovative and team-oriented individual capable of building relationships with both internal and external referral sources. Capable of working effectively with a credit specialist for all credit and risk assessments. Develop a network of contacts with local centers of influence through community involvement, professional and/or social organizations. Assist in the growth and development of the team by sharing business and financial expertise in a collaborative manner. Obtain and maintain required licenses and designations. This position requires compliance with the S.A.F.E. Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 and all related regulations. Ongoing employment is contingent upon meeting all such requirements, including acceptable background investigation resultsRequired Qualifications
- 10+ years of consumer and commercial client, mortgage or private banking experience including working with professional services firms
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of traditional bank product and services including the most sophisticated services and products to meet unique client needs
- Exceptionally strong credit skills and deposit understanding (particularly cash management)
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Ability to deliver highly complex credit and deposit solutions to clients
- Requires an in-depth knowledge of product array and professional firm's industry, excellent relationship management skills and consistently strong sales performance. This position requires S.A.F.E. registration at the time of employment. The Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) web site (mortgage.nationwidelicensingsystem.org) provides the MU4R questions and registration required for employment in this position.
- 5+ years consumer and commercial client, mortgage or private banking experience including working with professional services firms.
- Series 7 and 66 licenses.
- 4 year degree, advanced degree highly desirable.
- Strong law firm market knowledge and exposure preferred.
- Commercial credit background
- This position requires SAFE registration at the time of employment. Wells Fargo will initiate the SAFE registration process immediately after your employment start date. The Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) web site (http://fedregistry.nationwidelicensingsystem.org ) provides the MU4R questions and registration required for employment in this position.
- Individuals in Loan Originator (LO) positions must meet the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau qualification requirements and comply with related Wells Fargo policies. The LO qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, general financial fitness and criminal background standards. A current credit report will be used to assess your financial responsibility and credit fitness, however, a credit score is not included as part of the evaluation. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening, if necessary.
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.