DescriptionThe Senior Process Improvement Professional analyzes, and measures the effectiveness of existing business processes and develops sustainable, repeatable and quantifiable business process improvements. The Senior Process Improvement Professional work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
The Senior Process Improvement Professional researches best business practices within and outside the organization to establish benchmark data. Collects and analyzes process data to initiate, develop and recommend business practices and procedures that focus on enhanced safety, increased productivity and reduced cost. Determines how new information technologies can support re-engineering business processes. May specialize in one or more of the following areas: benchmarking, business process analysis and re-engineering, change management and measurement, and/or process-driven systems requirements. Begins to influence department’s strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
As a Process Consultant for continuous improvement within Humana Pharmacy, you will: design, implement, and improve business processes across designated areas of responsibility to help enhance business outcomes. You will focus on projects throughout the Humana Pharmacy that will directly impact cost and quality.
• Focus on process analysis and re-engineering to improve efficiency, lower costs, and improve product quality
• Analyze data to make informed decisions
• Lead improvement and re-engineering project teams
• Ensure the appropriate identification of root causes through effective use of data analysis tools and techniques
• Map current processes and facilitate the design and implementation of new, improved process models and organizational structures
• Work with key stakeholders (internal and external) to lead project implementations
- Bachelor’s Degree or comparable experience
- Six Sigma Green belt certified or pursuing one
- Experience in Data analysis – creating charts, pareto, pivots (should be able to tell a story with data)
- Experience in process improvement projects
- Strong communication and presentation skills, experience in presenting to C-suite leaders
- Knowledge of process re-engineering techniques in Lean, Six Sigma
- Associates working in the state of Arizona must comply with the Tobacco Free Hiring Policy (see details below under Additional Information) and upon offer will be subjected to nicotine testing as part of a 10 panel drug test
• MBA and/or Masters of Engineering
• Six Sigma Black Belt
• Progressive business consulting and/or operational leadership experience
• Advanced knowledge of Excel, Minitab and Visio
You will report to a Manager. This area is under the leadership of the Chief Operating Officer & Director of Professional Practice.
The following policy applies ONLY to associates working in the state of Arizona:
Humana is committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment and to promoting the health and well-being of its associates. Effective July 1, 2011, Humana has adopted a tobacco-free hiring policy that will promote a healthier workplace and will not hire users of tobacco and nicotine products. If you have any questions, please consult with your recruiter.
Scheduled Weekly Hours40