DescriptionThe Senior Product Development Professional conducts fundamental or applied research which requires knowledge of a number of disciplines to improve, or generate new; products, components, equipment, systems, and processes. The Senior Product Development Professional work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
The Senior Product Development Professional plans, designs, and conducts complex research projects using existing or new scientific methods and theories to solve problems; and improve, or generate new, products, components, equipment, systems, and processes. Devises research methods; sets-up laboratory test equipment; builds models and prototypes; calculates and analyzes test results and prepares detailed reports with recommendations and conclusions. Estimates the costs, resources, and time required to conduct one or more research projects and monitor the performance of these projects to ensure targets are met. Prepares complex calculations, specifications, and other technical documentation so that prototype designs can be manufactured and assembled. Develops and maintains technical expertise on advances and innovations in research and science. Begins to influence department’s strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of technical experience in digital marketing, progressive marketing and/or advertising
- Business-to-business and business-to-consumer marketing experience
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Experience leveraging data analytics to drive strategic objectives and insights
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to develop strategies to achieve business goal
- Master's Degree
- Prior experience working in the healthcare industry
- Understanding of marketing metrics and program measurement
Scheduled Weekly Hours40