You can be a better guide than any map or navigation system. Optum is part of the family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group one of the leaders within the health care system. Optum brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance, elite teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Join us and learn why there is no better place to do your life's best work.(sm)
As a HouseCalls Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will work closely with key stakeholders within HouseCalls and the Consumer Experience team to coordinate and ensure proper execution of member communications and campaigns. This position will have direct involvement with internal operations and clinical teams to ensure messaging, creative and execution of materials drive results. Cross-team collaboration and synergy identification is a key component of this role.
- Work with all internal cross functional teams including: clinical, contact center, communication operations, client management, reporting to ensure product value proposition is consistently presented across all materials (letter, emails, call scripts, etc.)
- Serves as the key point of contact for all HouseCalls marketing related activities
- Oversee and provide guidance on priorities that drive toward achievement of annual improvement in results.
- Work closely and provide thought leadership to Consumer Experience team guiding the development of thoughtful and strategic campaigns and member touchpoints
- Coordinate projects from start to finish, ensuring that all aspects of the project is delivered on time and within budget
- Schedule and facilitate ongoing project status meetings
- Aggregate market and competitive intelligence, review voice of the customer feedback, consumer research, and translate learnings into actionable insights
- Oversee HouseCalls Net Promoter Score (NPS) annual goals and action plans
- Maintains a comprehensive consumer experience journey map by collaborating with internal and external business partners
- Ensure content, messaging and creative is consistent across all channels and learnings are translated into ongoing enhancements
- Think strategically to translate a vision of customer experience to processes and requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or business related field or related business experience
- 5+ years experience in Marketing, Product, Project Management and/or Account Management
- 5+ years collaborating in cross-functional and matrixed environment influencing others and gaining alignment on common goals
- 5+ years working in a deadline driven environment, managing and prioritizing multiple deliverables
- Proficiency with MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated ability to communicate ideas clearly and concisely to leadership
- Demonstrated ability to manage products, people and prioritize deliverables
- Strong writing, presentation and speaking skills
- Proven organizational skills with ability to be flexible and work with ambiguity
- Healthcare industry experience
- Consumer marketing experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong demonstrated ability to lead business initiatives to a successful result
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Ability to effectively deal with moderate levels of ambiguity, can effectively cope with change, can shift gears comfortably, can decide and act without having the total picture, comfortably handles risk and uncertainty
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Effective formal presentation and facilitation skills in a variety of settings
- Strong analytical abilities, organization and project / process management skills
- Good negotiation, problem solving, planning and decision-making skills. Accurately scopes out projects and sets objectives and goals.
- Strong initiative and self-motivation
- Ability to manage projects simultaneously and achieve goals
Join us and learn why there is no better place to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.